Friday, December 03, 2004

Somebody Smack That Knucklehead

Better yet, recycle him through the first 8 weeks of Naval Special Warfare Training.

That'll get the knucklehead's attention. He'll never make that mistake again.

What knucklehead? Which mistake?

The knucklehead SEAL who sent look-at-me pictures home to his wife. She then published them to the internet. Or at least that's the story.

Back in the day with the JSA, the monkhood motto was:

"What happens in The Monastery stays in The Monastery."

I know what you're thinking. What the hell is he talking about??

NEVER. EVER. TELL.

And somebody PLEASE get control of those damn digital cameras!

The last thing we need is pictures of our special ops folks published to the world.

The secret war they are fighting is a major part of the War on Terrorism and very, very few people have a need to know. In fact, besides the President/SECDEF/chain of command, and a handful of congressmen (about 8), no one has a need to know. Not me. Not you. Certainly not our adversaries .. especially the MSM. OK, maybe the MSM are not the enemy, but they certainly do the enemy a lot of favors.

What really worries me is that political correctness has pussified a large segment of our nation. Oh Auntie Em, Auntie Em! They're not being kind to the terrorists!

I guess I shouldn't be blogging. I'm pissed off.

But there it is.

No comments: