Saturday, June 11, 2005

Damn, I'm Almost A Genius

Your IQ Is 130

Your Logical Intelligence is Exceptional
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius
Your General Knowledge is Exceptional



I don't know what good it does me, except that I can pour piss out of a boot without instructions on the heel. But then that begs the question of why I would need to have that particular knowledge. Just be quiet. It's an old Army saying.

But I reckon I oughta go buy me some of these.

Anyway, I can't resist these little blogthings. Hat Tip: The Anchoress

2 comments:

TheAnchoress said...

Oh, so you're blogging again? I can finally put you back on my blogroll?

;-)

I'm playing with you. Hope you've been alright!

MerryMadMonk said...

Guess who just got back today, (well, maybe not today)
That wild-eyed boy that'd been away,
Haven't changed, had much to say,
But man, we still think that cat is crazy.
He was askin' if you were around,
How you was, where you could be found.
Told him you were livin' downtown, (theanchoressonline.com!!)
Drivin' all the old men crazy.

-- with apologies to Thin Lizzy :p