Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Gray Tie: Bush Hates White Woman

Don't miss The Gray Tie's latest. She rocks!

It's Bush's fault that I am all alone these days. You see, Bush hates me. He hasn't come down here to give his obligatory photo-op with me, he hasn't come down here to hold my children, or to pinch their rosy and innocent cheeks while giving the thumbs up to the camera crew. Bush hasn't sent anyone down here on his behalf to see how we are getting along and to hand over a $2,000 debit card with which I can purchase $800.00 Louis Vuitton handbags. He really must hate me.

President Bush most certainly did not come down here before I was widowed to make sure that I had everything arranged and in place, like wills and insurance and papers in order, and to help prepare me for the awful, chilling and unsettling, but inevitable fate that was awaiting me. Bush hates me and it's all his fault.

Read it all, of course

1 comment:

The Gray Tie said...

Thank you sir. Much appreciated.